Get answers to your questions on a vital component of government transparency during the WNA’s upcoming public notice workshop.
The WNA will hold a “Lunch & Learn” public notice training workshop on July 13 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Stevens Point. Registration will open at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and training to begin at noon. The cost is $25 per attendee.
During the workshop, we’ll review:
- State-mandated pricing and typefaces for public notices.
- The annual application process for Department of Administration certification.
- Which government entities are required to publish public notices.
- How WisconsinPublicNotices.org works and how to link directly to your newspaper’s online public notice database.
- Ask us anything! Open discussion period for all questions you may have.
The deadline to register for this “Lunch & Learn” event is July 7. Register online or contact WNA Member Services Director Julia Hunter at 608-283-7622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.