Each year, the Wisconsin Newspaper Association Foundation honors visionaries and innovators in the newspaper industry. This year’s Wisconsin Newspaper Hall of Fame Banquet & Fundraiser will be Nov. 16 at The Madison Club.
This year’s inductees are former Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Editor Martin “Marty” Kaiser and Watertown Daily Times Managing Editor Tom Schultz.
Event proceeds will benefit the WNA Foundation, a not-for-profit organization established in 1980 to enhance the quality and future of Wisconsin’s newspapers and the communities they serve. It does this through fellowship, internship and scholarship programs, providing training for current and future journalists and supporting other journalism-related programs that help fulfill the Foundation’s mission.
There are several opportunities to be part of the 2017 Newspaper Hall of Fame and support the WNA Foundation:
- Presenting Sponsor ($1,500) – Logo & company name on projector screen and event signage, full page ad in event program, logo on event promotions, table for up to 10 guests
- Reception Sponsor ($1,000) – Logo & company name on event signage during reception, half page ad in event program, logo on event promotions, tickets for up to six guests with reserved seating
- Table Sponsor ($750) – Recognition in the event program, table for up to 10 guests, two bottles of wine
- Supporting Sponsor ($500) – Recognition in event program and promotions, quarter page program ad, tickets for up to four guests with reserved seating
- Full Page Program Ad ($350) – Congratulate your friend or colleague with a full page program ad (8″ tall x 5″ wide)
- Half Page Program Ad ($150) – Congratulate your friend or colleague with a full page program ad (4″ tall x 5″ wide)
- Quarter Page Program Ad ($75) – Congratulate your friend or colleague (4″ tall x 2.5″ wide)
Please consider supporting the WNAF & the Wisconsin Newspaper Hall of Fame: Sign up for sponsorship or congratulatory ad online
Ads and sponsorship gifts should be submitted by Nov. 1 for inclusion in the event program. Checks can be made payable to the “Wisconsin Newspaper Association Foundation” and mailed to: 34 Schroeder Ct., Suite 220, Madison, WI 53711
For more information, please contact WNA Member Services Director Julia Hunter at (608) 283-7622 or Julia.Hunter@wnanews.com.
Since the Wisconsin Newspaper Hall of Fame’s inception in 2001, 47 individuals have been honored. Read more about them here.