MADISON – The Wheeler Report last week announced a new calendar feature for its bill tracking system.
The tracking calendar will create a calendar based on all the bills, committees and public notices a user is tracking. The calendar is color-coded to distinguish public notices, committee notices and floor calendars:
- Public Notices – Light green
- Committee Notices (Assembly) – Light orange
- Committee Notices (Senate) – Medium orange
- Committee Notices (Other) – Dark orange
- Floor calendar (Assembly) – Light purple
- Floor calendar (Senate) – Dark purple
The tracking calendar can be displayed as a month view, week view or list.