Webinar: Five ideas to grow your business
Nov. 8, 2018: 1-2 p.m. CDT
From Online Media Campus:
What can newspapers learn from a professional marketer? Join Michael Libbie from Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications for Five in 24. Five things your business can do in twenty-four hours to remanufacture your brand and…sell more. During the webinar you will learn:
- Less is More – People have the attention of a goldfish;
- Mobile vs. Desktop – Who is winning the battle and can your content be seen;
- Video – A powerful tool if done correctly;
- Creative – What works and what needs work;
- Email Campaigns – Data and tracking;
- Know Your Consumer – Does your message match what consumers want/need;
- Three Reasons – There are only 3 reasons people are not buying what you are selling.
Join us for a deep dive into marketing for … business.
Presenter Michael P. Libbie is a marketing expert, broadcaster, public speaker and business owner. He has helped hundreds of non-profit and for-profit corporations better market their products and services through Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications.
Online Media Campus
The WNA Foundation sponsors the cost of registration for Wisconsin journalism students and advisers.