Lee Enterprises is looking for a journalist with a strong design background to join the sports team at our growing Design Center. We have two locations: Munster, Indiana, located 20 miles from downtown Chicago and Madison, Wisconsin.
We work with the belief that good content drives readership, and we push our staff to be content editors. If you possess the heart of a journalist and an innovative mind, we want you to join our close-knit, talented design team. Our senior designers are trusted with our most challenging and rewarding work.
The right candidate will have:
- An understanding of sports
- A passion for thinking creatively to produce dynamic visual storytelling
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work on deadline
- The ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- History of collaboration with other designers, editors and newsroom employees to complete projects
- 3-5 years of experience designing in a newsroom environment
Please include a link to your online portfolio or upload samples of your work as additional files along with your resume and cover letter.
This is a full-time position with night hours.
Lee Enterprises is a leading media organization providing local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in its markets, with 46 daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. For more information about Lee, visit www.lee.net
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at: https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/lee/job/oJmhafwg?